- Parade starts at Kensington MARTA Station (3350 Kensington Rd, Decatur, GA 30032) heading west on Kensington Rd
- Turns left onto Covington Hwy US-278 E
- Continues on Covington Hwy, and ends at MAMA’S PRIMETIME (3892 Covington Hwy Decatur, GA 30032)
- Masqueraders line up 11:00am
- Parade starts PROMPTLY 12:00pm
- Concert in Festival Village 1:30 PM – 10:00 PM
- I ordered my ticket online, how will I RECEIVE my ticket?
- All tickets are e-tickets. Check your email inbox for your Order Confirmation from Eventbrite. Your e-tickets will be attached to your order confirmation email. Make sure to print them out and bring them to the event. Or go green and download the Eventbrite app on your smart phone! IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
- Do I need to PRINT out my tickets?
- It is highly recommended. Feel free to print out your tickets and bring them to the event entrance. Or go green and download the Eventbrite app on your smart phone!
- Easy access parking is available along the route.
- Visit area maps, to see other parking options that are convenient to your destination. MARTA will be running on holiday schedule. For route and schedule information, please visit MARTA or call them at 404-848-4000.
- Several parking options – parking garages and surface lots – are conveniently available to park visitors. PLEASE NOTE: Always read the posted signs, which supersede any instruction from park staff. Dekalb Police can and will issue tickets for illegal parking.
- Street closures for the parade route and surrounding streets will be in effect May 27rd, 2017 at 12 noon on Covington Hwy, and will end about 3pm.